Home | Preferred Services: Drug & Alcohol Program Administration
Drug & Alcohol Program Administration
Solutions—that’s what we deliver with our portfolio of end-to-end services. Whether you’re just starting with a drug-testing policy or require expertise to accommodate nationwide needs, Preferred Alliance can custom fit your company with turnkey solutions.
Our vendor partners are best in class for substance-abuse testing. What’s more, we monitor their activities daily to help keep your compliance risk at safe levels. And, we’ve negotiated preferred rates—passing on those savings to you.
DOT Drug and Alcohol Program Administration
- Policy review/development. PA is the DOT subject matter expert. To stay current, our staff attends relevant seminars and conferences and attends annual conventions that provide regulatory updates. We’re members of DATIA (Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association), and the Office of Drug Alcohol Policy & Compliance (ODAPC) notifies us directly of any changes.
- Program design consultation and audits. To keep your program current and running smoothly, we support your efforts to monitor, measure and maintain every component.
- Expert recognition. PA knows DOT regulations. In fact, DOT/TSI has appointed our representatives to participate in training seminars annually.
- TSI Connection. The Transportation Safety Institute (TSI), a DOT agency, certifies PA’s primary trainer. The Institute offers premier transit, aviation, motor carrier, highway safety, hazardous materials, risk management, and other training, nationally and internationally.
Non-Regulated Drug and Alcohol Program Administration
- Non Regulated Testing Options
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Return to Duty
- Breath Alcohol Tests
- Drug Panels—there are several testing options available:
- 5 Panel (Amphetamines, Cocaine, Cannabinoids, Opiates, PCP)
- 9 Panel (Amphetamines, Cocaine, Cannabinoids, Opiates, PCP, Barbiturates, Benzodiazapines, Methadone, Propoxyphene)
- Employer Defined Panel
- Nationwide collection facilities for on- or off-site testing
- Certified labs and medical review officers provide 24-48 hour turnaround times for negative drug tests
- One all-inclusive price for supplies, lab, MRO and administration services
- After hours, on-site emergency testing
- Customized reporting and analysis
© Preferred Alliance, Inc. All rights reserved. All other copyrights are reserved by their respective holders.
Preferred Alliance reserves the right to amend, modify, or terminate all or part of this website at any time.
Page modified on